Friday, June 23, 2006

Wrongness!!

Okay I resign myself to the fact that it is summer. But jeebus, we are only at the end of June and hitting 108 already? That is fucked up hardcore. It was so hot last night that we didn't even open the windows up when we went to bed because it was still flippin hot. Get online this morning and see that at the rosy early morning time of 9 o'clock and it is already 92 degrees. Wrongness!!!

Inlaws are coming for a visit here next week. Should be a fun visit. For them and the kids of course. They don't come to see us, duh, we are merely owners of the grandbabies.

They are bringing a smoker with them. I have to say I am giddy with the possibilities. I am going to be a BBQing fool. Then again, I could probaly just wrap a cardboard box with some tinfoil and have one with this heat. It is gonna suck to grill and smoke in this weather but ya know what? Fuckit, for some BBQ and what not, it'll be worth it. I'll just crispy up with the meat. At least my whiteness won't blind people anymore and in my burned state, we can keep the rolls warm on me or something.

BBQ is like sex people. There is always time for it, and even if it comes out half assed, it still is pretty good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! too funny!!!!

I'm such a ditz! I thought, when you said they were bringing a smoker with them, I couldn't figure out why you'd be so happy... Duh! I was thinking cigarettes! heh.

Yeah, it's getting really hot here, too. Not anywhere near the same in degrees, but we have the humidity so it all evens out, I guess.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home