Monday, June 19, 2006

Catch Up

God, you turn around and it is a week or some such crap since you last posted. And what do I have to report in regards to said week? In Latin, it would be Jackus Squatus.

With school out, the kids stay home with me mostly, ya know, save a few bucks. So my day is mostly baby wrangling, who by the way is a fabulous walker now. She is also starting to talk a little bit. Got Mama down and a bit of bye-bye. Won't be long now when I tell her to sit down and be quiet.

With no working now and staying in all the time, I am getting a little weird now about going out. I get so used to being in, that I get all afraid of going out. Yay for anxiety!

They painted the apartment today and so the place smells like paint fumes. I have a bit of a headache from it. Little kept getting woken up by the workman so hasn't napped for crap today and I'm guessing been breathing in the fumes too. She has been squirrely as hell.

If you'll excuse me, I have a half naked baby to chase down. Half the diaper off and cheek flapping in the breeze. Who said life would be dull?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm weird, but I love the smell of paint. Does that make me a junkie?

Now that Little is walking, I bet you're getting EXTRA exercise, eh? hehehe

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home