Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Calm...I'm Cool...

Okay, I usually don't about TV stuff because 1). There are only like 3 people that come here, and B. I dunno if anyone watches what I do. However, my fave TV shows are conspiring to set me on some lunatic breakdown binge.

Gilmour Girls and Lorelai going off all nutcase looney tunes and then doing the dumbest fucking thing ever. Jeebus I swear I don't know if I can keep watching.

Then last night with American Idol and Chris getting the boot?! Oh I lost it, yelling about it all being rigged and shit. Seriously. katherine shoulda gotten the boot hook off the stage this time. She forgot the lyrics for christ sake!! Amazing what a set of tits can do.

I swear to gawd, if osmething goes wrong on Survivor tonight and Terry manages to screw himself out of a guaranteed spot in the final 3 I will categorically lose it. I'll be screaming down the streets setting shit on fire or something.

Gah!

In other news, Little took her first steps. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR LITTLE!!!

In other news... Terry Survived yet again... He da man... But I did scream when they went all "cliff-hanger" on us... At least we don't have to wait till next season to find out who wins the fire challenge. I'd really be okay if Terry OR Cirie win the mil.

Don't watch Gilmore Girls...

I was TOTALLY shocked that Chris got the boot, too. I really thought it would be C/Katherine. HOWEVER... I knew it wouldn't be long before Chris had a contract. Did you read where Fuel is offering him the lead singer position??? I've kinda always thought that not actually WINNING AmerIdol was probably better for a contestant than the win. They wouldn't be so locked into the already written contract... they probly can write their own, so it might be better for him. I knew from the start that if he DIDN'T win, he'd never disappear. He's too freaking fantastic!

Never fear, Hurk...

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant *I* don't watch Gilmore Girls... wasn't telling you to not watch them... silly me.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home