Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ramblings

My arthritis is kicking my ass again. Kind of out of nowhere really. I got this weird thing in my hands, not quite a rash but maybe it was, but it was underneath the skin. Within a day of that happening I got slammed with the arthritis. My shoulders are really going south quick and see surgery in the near future. Also have some weird numbness going up and down my right arm too. It's bizzare. But between the numbness and my shoulders, I'm walking around looking like Verbal (point for reference).

It's not all bad. Little is getting bigger and smarter by the day. She'll grab her bottle and hand it to you when she is hungry. Or to play. But usually to get fed. She has stood on her own a few times now unbeknownst to her. Not long before she'll be walking I think.

This past weekend I got to slow dance with Munchkin. Had iTunes going and Nights in White Satin came on and she wanted to dance. Wound up having her feet atop mine and we twirled around the living room. Definitely a highlight for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I love dancing with my daughter.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... that's such a wonderful visual... :-)

I'm sorry about the arthritis... so much suckage. ::hugs::

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verbal !!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home