Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is It Hot, or Is it Just Me?

Soooo we have concluded Day 3 of no AC. At this rate, we will acclimate and the AC when fixed will make us too damn cold. That would be funny. But not really.

We went over to my parents to try and recall what cool air felt like. Also went swimming. OMG, Little is a natural in the water. Loved it, went psycho with it. That girl is an otter I'm telling you. Wanted nothing to do with the steps, was all about getting out in the deep water. She was even kicking her legs!! Kept dunking her face in. It was absolutely incredible. She even fell off the steps and sank to the bottom and when picked up, merely looked around, thinking about what she saw down there or something. Otter I tell you.

I need to turn the TV so I can watch it from the wading pool outside.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so fantastic that she's loving the water so much! I was that way, too, when I was little. As a youngster, my mom thought I'd end up being a swimmer in school, but too many things happened that it didn't happen that way. But I still LOVE the water! Will you be getting her swimming lessons really early? Make her drown-proof? That would be awesome!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend.... Yeah, it's hot here now, too. ::sigh::

No comments on Survivor or Idol? I've been holding my breath in wait here, dude... ;-)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home