Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Candy Pics

I was messing with chocolate again yesterday, making truffles and a decorated chocolate plate. I went with a run raisin truffle rolled in walnuts and a Caberbet Savignon rolled in cocoa powder with a small measure of ground rosemary mixed in. They are both decent but not my best. Flavors aren't strong enough. I'll try the Cabernet again at some point. Anyway, here are some pictures of the plate and a couple from the Easter Egg I did back at, well, Easter, duh.









Everything on the plate is chocolate and edible. Same with the egg and surrounding business.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... ::wipes drool from chin:: Wow! Beautiful! Didn't know ya had that in ya! I'm impressed. :-) Now... can ya ship them over here? ;-)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Murphy, those are amazing!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home