Sunday, June 25, 2006

Swimmin'

We went to my parents to swim yesterday. They were back from their cruise, so we had a family gathering. Sister and her family and us all went over for swimming and some grilling. Good time was had.

Made me remember being a kid and swimming. You'd swing your ass off, playing in the water for hours. Then you'd get out and be done, and two things would always happen. Always!! What were they? Damn right!! You got massive hungry and then wanted to just sleep.

Happened to me last night. My dad made burgers the size of your head and I was all, I can't eat all that, I haven't been hungry. Ate the whole damn thing!! And was a zombie because I needed a damn nap!!!

Nice to see some things don't change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::sigh:: Swimming.... I miss that. Oh yeah... swimming, then BBQ food and sleep... that's a perfect summer day!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home