Friday, June 23, 2006

Call Me?

About 2 months ago, Jeopardy had an online audition that I participated in. The test was a doozy and timed. Had like 10 seconds to answer each question, best spelling possible. So that is quite a handful right there.

During this test, things went Tango Uniform here at casa de Murphy. Little was crying and trying to climb in my lap, Munchkin was running around doing her best to not be in bed, etc. So I didn't do as well as I probably could have, by myself in a quiet room.

I think I did okay, but okay enough to get an invite for a formal try out? I dunno. But I check my mail everyday hoping to see something. I even check my spam box in case it gets misrouted.

Is that sad? That's sad, isn't it? But really, if you're reading Alex, call me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Rick would SO want to be on Jeopardy, too! He can answer just about everything...

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that would be so exciting Murphy!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home