Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Taste Sensation

Nothing like popping a lime Tums and then brushing your teeth. Mmmmm...chalky Mojito.


In other weirdness.

Wife and I are lying in bed when she starts on the topic of turning lead into gold. She couldn't come up with the word and while it was on the tip of my tongue, I couldn't spit it out, so as a joke I said Necromancy. She responded with Occulmency. I counter with Arithmancy, she uses Runes...so somehow we are now in a battle of listing Harry Potter courses. I won with Transfiguration. I'm fairly positive we named everyone ever listed.

We're daft.

Oh, changing lead into gold. Transmutation.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Transmutation, ya say?

Huh, I could have sworn it was "Alchemy"

I'ma gonna hafta look that one up!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know what?! That is the damn word we were trying to remember. But transmutation is also correct I believe.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home