Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reality Round-Up

Okay, let's start with Hells Kitchen. I can't express fully enough, how badly I want to stab Sara in the head. I undestand the Maribelle has no leadership but Sara should have been the one to go. Now she gets the opportunity to fuck others over again when they join into one team. I have been rooting for Garret and Heather but Garret seems to be losing it a bit, while Keith is getting better and seeming less the dork he was ta the beginning.

Now Rockstar. Tommy Lee is still a douchebag. A 12 year old on at that but that is hardly a newsflash now is it? Some good performences again but for me anyways, a lot of meh ones. My prediction for bottom three is; Dana, Jenny, and Ryan. My prediction for encore is tough. Might be Dilana because everyone seems to have a hard on for her, but she has had an encore already, and don't know if they will double up or not. I guess my prediction will be Magni.

Josh has a great voice but it totally unsuited for this group I think. He is far too mellow, and I think Dana is to..nice, I guess. I didn't care for Patrice this week, hopefully she will turn it around but do still like Toby and Zayra (sorry Pischy :P ).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch Hell's Kitchen, so I can't comment on it.

I agree about Tommy Lee. What a dick. And a dumb one, too. I actually like Dilana, too. I didn't the first night I saw her, but she's grown on me. I don't think much of Scott, either. He just sounds like he's trying to mimic Curt Cobains voice.

I like Toby, okay, but didn't think his performance this time was as good as last week. I think Lukas rocked with the Stones song.

Sorry... I hate Zayra. Something about her puts me on edge, but not in a good way. You were right about Magni getting the encore. Plush is about my favoritist song, but I didn't think he was that great with it. Just okay. And Phil really sucked. Does he know how to hit a note?

The ones I liked the most, this week were Jill (she NAILED All Right Now!), Lukas & Dilana.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On reading the news about the heat and blackouts in Calif, I sure hope you are all taking care and keeping as cool as possible!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZAYRA??? Stab me in the heart why don't you!!! ARRRRGH, I'm bleedingggggg....

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Are you still alive? I read it's 112 out there!!! Hope everyone is okay.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home