Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Minty Fresh

So Little likes to get into things. Shocking, I know. This includes the cabinets in the bathroom which I'm sure in her little eyes, is a "things I really shouldn't have" wonderland.

Her favorite things are the little travel size stuff we have for...well, traveling. I mean, c'mon, they are Little sized. They are the greatest things on earth. She'd go trick or treating for them I'd bet.

Anyway, she managed to get the mini Scope open. Yeah, the one with the child proof cap. Awesome. And then she dumped it on our bedroom floor, after an ill-advised drink I bet. So yeah. You can smell our bedroom halfway down the hall.

Could have been worse I suppose. Could have dumped a bottle of Hai Karate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they still make Hai Karate???

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home