Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pfffft

God I think of so much stuff to post and talk about but never seem to have time, or when i have time, not inclined.

I'd like to point out how well I did last week regarding Rockstar. I picked 2 out of 3 for the bottom three and indirectly got the third with my comments. I also got the encore correct, so neener!

This weeks predictions.

No one really truly wowed me this week. Everyone is just kinda doing the same thing it seems. Anyhoo...my prediction for the bottom three..Josh, Phil, Zayra..maybe Patrice will slip in. If Zayra does fall in there, she will get tossed, unless she amazes with her song, then Josh is toast.

Encore this week will go to...Dana of all people. Girlie is coming along.

Her stock is rising with me and Patrice and Zayra have lowered. And does anyone else think that Lukas looks like a marmoset?

Back with actual relevant stuff soon. I hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A marmoset! LOL!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home