Sunday, January 22, 2006

Super Bowl Baby!!!!

Man that rocks hardcore!! I am so happy Pittsburgh pulled off this stunning record. First 6th seed to make it all the way to the Super Bowl. 3 play off games on the road and not only did they win, they almost dominated. I haven't been this excited for a Super Bowl in quite awhile.

In other news, Little is growing up in a hurry. Cutting her first tooth finally. Well, teeth actually. Both bottoms at the same time. Poor kid. She is also in the process of mastering crawling, getting up on those knees and getting about. She keeps trying to stand up though. What is it with this kid and skipping steps? She can also sit up by herself now. Man she is growing up in a hurry.

Munchkin is growing like a weed too. And getting smarter by the day. I am pretty confident she will be in Kindergarten next year. She knows her alphabet real well and more that just that, knows the sounds of most of them too. Now she is working on numbers and can count well, and recognizes the numbers by sight and what they are worth.

I'm a pretty lucky Dad to have two such smart little rodents. Gonna keep me on my toes I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home