Thursday, January 05, 2006

Taking a moment

You are supposed to stop and smell the flowers every once and awhile. Well, having no flowers nor any trues desire to run some down simply for me to stick my schnoz in and possibly get allergies or even a bee sting, I went with the next best thing.

Watched the cat loll about in the sunlight streaming in through the window. It felt really good just sitting in the sun and feeling its warmth radiate. Cleo was obvious enjoying it to, lying in it herself, with changes to accomodate it moving and rolling onto her back as well. Gotta have an even tan I suppose.

I had a flash of when I was a kid and I'd do the same thing. I'd lay on the carpet in front of the windows where the sun was shining in. Reading more than likely or simply daydreaming. I'm pretty sure I wasn't rolling around like a cat, but who knows, I was a strange child.

Still feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home