Saturday, December 31, 2005

Misc Mumblings

I am still bout but have been lost in one of the many games I got for Christmas. Gaming is like crack to me for some reason and got immersed whole hog. And I got 3 games sooooo, hello addiction!!

Christmas was good. Kids made out like bandits, but that is what they are supposed to do. Munchkin was very excited about the whole Santa thing and the putting out of cookies and carrots for the reindeer.

I have a ton of thank yous that need written for the gifts I got from the kids at school. I hate that part.

New Year is upon us but dunno if I will bother with resolutions. Does anyone keep them? I try to make guidlines and do my best. Seems more reasonable and attainable.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year with great things to come for all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home