Monday, March 05, 2007

Ok, Yeah

I have been rather lazy about posting here. About 3 weeks ago, everyone one of us was sick with a cold, and no it just could't be that simple. I think the girls each brough home a different strain from daycare because as soon as one of us got well, we'd get hit again, different symptoms. Too much fun. I can't wait until Munchkin is in school and has easy access to the germs of 30 kids to bring home.


I just saw the weirdest thing on my walk home from work. An older woman, let's say late 50's/early 60s riding her bike. Yay for her, no weirdness there, right? Ahhh, but she was wearing these black linen capris, and wearing a black sweater with big, gaudy, gold rings and earrings, with Linda Richman hair. Actually, now that I think about it, I just saw Madonna's Coffee Talk character go riding by on a mountian bike. Coolness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home