Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'll Get You My Pretties, and Your Little Bun Too!!

Munchkin got busted and was sent to her room for the rest of the night. Rest of the night being, like an hour, including dinner. After dinner, I told her to go back to her room. After being in there all of a couple minutes, the inevitable call came, "Can I come out yet?".

I swear that will be under her yearbook picture.

When told no, she yelled down at this little gem. "You better let me out of my room or I'll turn you both into ham and then you'll be sorry."

Yeah, she only got madder as we laughed our asses off.


(As an aside, as I about to post this, Little walked up to me offering up something. Turned out to be a turd from the diaper she just dug out of the pail. Yeah. You all fucking envy me, I know it.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::points at you::

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home