Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Before I Forget

I'm feeling better now, but it was a kinda bleh weekend for me. Thanks guys for the support.

A few weeks ago, Munchkin cracked me the hell up and I kept forgetting to put it up here. I am down the hall, and in the kitchen I hear Shannon singing Row Your Boat to Little and I think to myself how sweet. Stick my head out to listen and over the chorus of Shannon singing..row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream....is Munchkin just around the corner from them, playing with her ironing board, bopping her head and singing...rock the boat...don't rock the boat baby...rock the boat.

I about lost it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA that's too funny! You need to post some recent pictures of those beautiful girls of yours!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you lke it Kellie. :) You are more than welcome here.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! What a cutiepie.

Ha. The verification word for me is "eemhnuk", which is ironically what I sound like when I laugh.

Ho hum.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home