Tuesday, January 23, 2007

In My Day

I am getting ready this morning, of course accompanied my trusty helper, Little and she is, well, we'll say helping. She is constantly thieving everything off the counter, in the drawer, or cabinets. She especially loves getting the deodorants and then she wipes them on herself, in various places, because that is what we do apparently.

I got one of those new fangled deodorants that you twist the bottom and then the shit comes out some holes inthe top and then you swipe it on. I hate this. What was wrong with the old way with one big bar that coves it all? I need to gauge hwo much sputz to crank up there and frankly, that is more hassle than I need in the morning.

I hate to sound like and old, get off my lawn kinda guy....back in my day we used rocks!! You'd spend all day looking for the perfect rock that was nice and round, and if you wanted to smell good, you pounded flowers for hours with it dammit and then rub your pits to smell nice.

Now get off my damn lawn!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...yer too fu**ing funny!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying hi Ro, and welcome. :)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home