Thursday, February 01, 2007

This Piece Goes Where?

You know what's a good time? Vacuuming the entire living room before really noticing that it wasn't really sucking up, I was just brushing the damn floor. Then spending a couple hours of my afternoon trying to figure out and fix the damn vacuum. Hint from me to you, blue smoke coming out, that is bad. And the smell, oh my gawd. I imagine it would be something akin to the Terminator, Tom Servo, and Rosie after a pot of chilli with a bouquet of atomic death on the side.

However, I triumphed and got the damn thing working again, and got to vacuum the place again. If that doesn't have good time written all over it, I dare you to come up with something else.

Double dog dare you.

However my mood was lifted on the way home from getting the kids from day care when Little started singing along with Jeremy by Pearl Jam. At the end with all the ooh oohs and aye yaes...she was there. She had Eddie's back, it was covered.

And then clapped at the end because frankly...she rocked the house, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home