Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wheeee

Ya know what'll kick start your morning? A Krispy Kreme and a Pepsi. Man I was spun for a good hour.

Both kids are sick but things seem to be mellowing. Yesterday was a test of patience and love. I figure I got a C-. Being tag teamed sucks ass.

This was a fun movie quiz I found over at Friday Fishwrap. I managed to get 19 by myself and then with the wife we are stuck at 24.

Ya know what show I am really enjoying and thereby dooming to cancellation? Love Monkey on CBS on Tuesdays. Enjoy the hell out of it. Great characters, good dialogue and the music is awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Murphy, I heard today Love Monkey was canceled... !!! But.. I may have heard wrong, so don't take my word for it...

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it is true. Or as they put it, permanent hiatus. I killed the show. Another to add to my long list.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home