Friday, February 03, 2006

Here We Go Again

Okay folks, here's a pop quiz for ya. At this very moment, where is my car? That's right!! The mechanics! Fuck me rollerblading. Stupid alternator went out and so the battery got drained dry. At least it did it on payday.

I'm so looking forward to the Super Bowl. Go Pittsburgh! Need to get to the store to prepare. Should be a good spread this year. Here is a brief look at what we'll have;

Onion Dip
Olive Dip
Fresh Salsa, homemade
Sun Dried Tomato and Pesto Cream Cheese spread (that is so the women at work)

Lil Smokies in Whiskey BBQ sauce
Buffalo Wings

Potato Salad
Margarita Shrimp Salad
BBQ Beef Sammitches

Since we came up with that, I am totally craving hot links and sausages. Oh well. I'll just get some for me for whenever.

Great game, great food and let's not forget the commercials. Rolling Stones at half time is it? Meh. But I tell you, if Mick or Keith have a wardrobe malfunction there isn't enough bleach in the world to clean that sight from your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home