Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Predictions

Okay, step right up folks amd the amazing Murph-o do his schtick. I was going to predict the score but what is the fun in that. I am going to go ass crazy with the predictions.

Shaun Alexander will be kept under 100 yards but will have a TD.

Jerome Bettis will have under 60 yards but will also have a touch.

Cedrick Wilson will get a TD on a deep route.

Heath Miller will get a score while they are in the red zone.

Joe Jurevicius will score the same way.

Seattle will get, maybe one sack.

Pitt will have 3-4.

Pitt will also force either a fumble or an interception.

Toss in some field goals and I call the game 27-17.

MVP Troy Polamalu (dependng on ankle) or Ben Roethlisberger.



or I could be way off, wth do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home