Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Howdy

Velcomen, bienvenue, velcome, come on in.

After the savagery I got from Pichy (j/k), I am here and posting. I had stuff to post but it all seemed so negative that I honestly didn't want to heap out for others to read. And from there, well, inertia and all that, right?

Things are good here. Mundane, same old same old, but good, ya know?

I took Munchkin to my school's Open House so she could see the classrooms she'd be attending next year. That was pretty cool.

We had a lovely Easter with the whole family over at my parents. Here are a couple pics to help get me out of the dog house.















We had a lovely Mother's Day recently where I got in over my head making Shannon three different raviolis and three different sauces. It was a lot of fun though, and it kinda made me miss having the food blog.

Little is currently enraptured with Blues Clues. She brings me the remote and asks "Peeeeeease Boo Cues." while making the little flashing hand signs that go with the show. Kinda hard to say no. She is a crack up. She doesn't say yes or no, every thing is yep, or nnnnnope.

Just a touch over two weeks of school left and then I have the summer off. Not that I know what I am going to do with my time other than become more of a house dad and bored. I'm thinking of growing out my goatee again and dying it. Maybe bright blue this time. Then I'll get a tshirt that says Smurfalicious. Hahhaa. It's funny to me dammit, hush.

3 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

He's Alive!

What beautiful spawn you've spun... or something. Cute kids CJ! Glad to have you back Papa Smurf ;)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Gosh, those are the kids now?? Where have I been (or where have YOU been), I still picture them as so young!!! thanks for the pictures Murphy, please post some every so often for us!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness your girls are so big!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home