Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big Pleasure

Sometimes it's just the little things. Mikey (who may be on the verge of coming back, yay!) was always pointing out the joys of the little things, and by god sometimes that is such the case.

Coming home from spending Easter with the family over at my parents house, I had a very tired Little in the back and was hurrying home to get her down for a nap. I kept hitting green lights. One after the other, like clockwork, even the left turn which we always have to wait on. When all was said and done, we hit every single light green. Ten of those bad boys. Man that was nice.

Even more trivial than that was last week when I was doing laundry. I went to go change the loads over from the washer to the dryer and got there just as they were shutting down. I'd finish getting one load to the dryer when the next washer woudl stop to be done. Then I went to go take them out of the dryers, and I nailed it perfect again. Got there just as the first dryer kicked off and as I finished loading into the basket the next would finish, and so on. I felt like a laundry god that day.

Sometimes indeed, it is the little things that will make your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home