Saturday, March 31, 2007

Car Related Crap

Yesterday I got to go to the DMV. Always a treat really. I was smart enough (read wife told me) to get an appointment and I was hardly in there that long. I had to go in and renew my license. I had to retake the written test, because I haven't done that since I took the test the first time 22 years ago.

I was nervous about the test because as a renewal I could only miss 3. Then again, there were only 18 on the test. I had taken all the practice ones online and felt pretty confident until the test I took had lots of questions that weren't on the online ones. I manage to roll out of there with just missing 1. I'm legal!!

Then took the car in for a smog and of course it had to go and fail. Man that thing was billowing smoke. But it looks like we might get some help from the state to help pay to repair it so it passes. That will be nice.

We desperately need another car, and certainly a newer one. I better get to filing taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home