Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Noooo, You Don't Make Daddy Drink

I am seriously having one of those days. I am literally counting down the hours until they can go to bed. Especially Little. Bless her heart but she will be the death of me.

First, she has been feeling a little under the weather. She woke up from a whopping 40 minute nap and was crying off and on at everything. Well aparently she hit her quota for crying because she horked up a ton of purple snot. Thank you Gatorade. Did I mention this was in my lap?

Then she decided to go get naked and cop a squat in the middle of her bedroom floor. Not being enough, she got her thrown up on blanket out of the dirty basket and ran around trying to not be caught by me.

But noooooo, we're not done folks. We had to go and lock ourself in mommy and daddy's bedrom.

So yeah. Tick, tick tick..counting down.

EDIT Just for fun, I decided to include the actual text messages I sent the wife.

Little just horked all over us...dunno if it is cause she is sick or because she has been crying so damn much...

she decided to go to her room and get naked and pee on the carpet..then get nasty throw up blanket out, run around with it, rdy 2 strt drnkn

now she just fucking locked herslef in our room...fuck me rollerblading

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Oh good lord.

Can't you crate them or something?

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, tempting. So very tempting.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is stories like these that make me reconsider having one more! I drink - even with the one. Hang in there Dad - one day you will be acting just like them - only you will be 80 years old and have lost your mind. God Bless you Ceej.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murphy it's been over a month. You are required to update at least once every 30 days.
Love,
Pischina

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home