Monday, October 30, 2006

But other than that Mrs. Lincoln...

Okay, so here I am, still amongst the living, not for the lack of trying apparently. I haven't posted because I really hate whining about stuff here and that is all it would have been. I'm still going to now, so what the hell.

My knee is fine if not still a little swollen and sore. It has been the least of my problems. Seems that a couple days after the surgery seemed like a good idea to get an abscessed tooth. What is it about tooth pain that puts it in a higher plane of existence than other pain? I don't get it. So I get antibiotics that kill the infection but also make me nauseas. I try and suck it up and just keep taking them but finally had to stop when they finally actually made me sick. However, it did make the pain stop so yay there.

At this point I am eating less than a super model between all the fun going on. I am sure I dropped about 10 pounds from all this mess. So I left this part out but the antibiotics were just to kill it long enough to go in and have it yanked out. Fun, fun! So that is always traumatic, having something yanked out of your skull. And then the ache for the rest of the day.

About this same time is when a chest cold thought it might be a nice time to stop by for a visit. And since it had all the makings of a party, my arthritis decided to stop by as well.

I'm relatively fine now. Beating the last of the cold now, arthritis in check and my knee is fine. Even went to work today but had to nap afterwards cuz it took a lot out of me.

...how was the play?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....but we still love you :)
Happy Halloween !

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home