Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Only 15 Years Behind

Look at me, I'm growing up. Well, only a little bit, c'mon, I wouldn't be me if I did it all at once. As I walked to work this morning it was cold so I pulled on my gloves. Well my gloves are those cheap knit ones with the finger tips cut off. I have always liked them, keep my hands warm and I can still operate stuff. I stared at them and my eyes were opened and decided they looked tacky as shit and took them back off and stuffed them back in my pocket. They just didn't go with khakis and a nice polo shirt and my leather jacket.

I'm a work in progress, fashion-ly speaking (and well, let's be honest, in many other arenas as well). I'm don't wear bad things but lord knows I don't have a clue as how to look good. I'm a jeans and tshirt guy, from day 1 until I croak. I have at least moved on from my concert shirts to regular tshirts. I'm about comfort and simplicity. However, I do clean up pretty damn nicely and I enjoy looking good when I manage to pull it off. Maybe it's an ego thing but who gives a fuck?

Thank god for the wife to hold my hand and drag me kicking and screaming into looking fashionable. Baby steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home