Thursday, November 24, 2005

Phan of the Trypto

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Our was good, spent at my parents. Traditional fare was had and lots of it. I got to play with the stuffing this year as the traditional batch was already made. Mom already had sausage and cranberries in it, but I added mushrooms and walnuts to it plus spices and damn if it didn't turn out excellent. I'm old school, load up on the trinity; turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes all smothered in gravy. Dats good eats.

Only downside seems to be the probability that I am getting sick. I'm amazed I have lasted this long with what is going around at school and the fact that Munchkin and Little have both been sick for the last week plus. So right now I have a sore throat (what about you Amy?) and waiting for it to morph into more. Yay. And this weekend Shannon is working, so will be solo with the kids all day all 3 days. Lord grant me strength. Or at least lose the cold dude.

On a quick aside into bizarro world, when I went out to get cat litter this morning (ughh, don;t even make me go there about why) I swear I saw one of the residents taking a leak by the trash bins. His apt was only like 25 yards away?!! WTF?! Don't even want to know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, if I get one you're going down! I started reading that paragraph and thought to myself "do I REALLY need/want to read any more?". But dangit, I did. But no, I'm not sick. Thank goodness!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, Amy.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. Hope that cold is only psyching you, though.

Eww... neighbors and leaks... musta been drunk...

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home