Saturday, November 19, 2005

New Blog Smell?

Obviously this will be an experiment. The chances that I will actually manage to stay current with this blog compared to the last can't be all that high. I'm hoping that a change, even a small one like new place and name, will help spark me to write more.

I'm not real sure why the other one died its slow and tragic death. Perhaps I didn't like where it was going or where it had gone. My life is pretty boring and sedate, as far as something to post about for others to find interesting. I think I may have been sidetracked from posting for my sake to posting for others. I'm more than willing to entertain but I need to please myself as well. I think I may have also censored myself in the last one. Worried about what might be thought by those who read. I'm really going to try to not let that stop me this time around.

I hope I can refind my writing voice. I'm sure I have things to share. I can't count the number of times I have been talking, or most likely laughing, with the wife and think, holy shit that needs to be posted. That is part of the laptop desire, that way I can just grab it and capture that moment by writing it down.

I think going back to school and having to do all that writing triggered something. I enjoy writing. I prefer it when I get to be creative and or just off the cuff, stream of conscience style of writing. However, between you me and the 4th wall, I enjoyed it when it was term paper related and what not. Shhh. Let's keep that betwixt us, shall we?

I've rambled enough for now. Here's to new beginnings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home