Monday, November 21, 2005

Radio Beatdown

Have you seen the XM radio commercial with Snoop Dogg running around looking for his chain. Asking all these celebrities if they have seen and they all say no, and it turns out David Bowie is lying and really has it. I know you've seen it, they show it like every other commercial.

Wife and I are watching TV and that comes on again and I make the flippant remark that David Bowie likes to keep a souvenir from all the guys he's blown. First she says Snoop wouldn't play like that and I'm all, I dunno, Snoop might be down with whatever feels good. She then tells me she is gonna tell him (like they are tight like that) and he's gonna beat my ass.

I think about this for a second and say it might be worth it. Helluva story to tell the kids and whoever on down the line. Shannon retorts with that Snoop himself wouldn't do it but send some guys to do it. I think about it some and come to the conclusion that it might just still be worth it. Still a good story I think, Snoop had to deal with me. Pffft, yeah. Bring it!


Totally playing Mr. Dogg. Just kidding, it's all cool. Fo'shizzle.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookmarked and rarin' to read, my friend.

:o)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::chuckle:: I think it's actually the other way around... why else does Snoop have them handlebars on his head, eh? ;-)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home